Friday, July 29, 2011

You are the architect of your own life

We had Chinese for dinner tonight, and the fortune in my cookout was "you are the architect of your own life". Made me think about how much Caroline has in front of her, and all of the opportunity she has available to her.

Dear God,
Thank you for the gift of time. Thank you for free will, and for giving us the ability to chart our own courses on this Earth. Tonight I pray for Carolines path. I pray that you leade her to build an exciting life, full of love and joy. I pray that Caroline always has a sense of Your presence in her life, and that Your presence gives her the confidence to build any life she wants to. I pray that she dreams big and follows her dreams. I pray that she gets all out of her life that she looks for. I pray that as she builds her life, she remembers to give to others, to be true to herself and to thank You along the way.

Thank you for our little architect, and please guide her as she dreams of her plans.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment