Monday, February 2, 2015

Laying down my worry

Dear God,
I offer you praise for who you are. You are mighty, powerful, creator and savior and for that I give you thanks. God this last week I feel evil trying to creep into the corners of my heart - I've been nervous, anxious and fearful Lord. Tonight I offer all of my fears and worries to you God. I lay them down before you and ask you to take them from me and wrap me in your grace, salvation, confidence and protection. God please don't let me feel worry any more.

Lord I also thank you for the work you're doing in our lives. Please continue to help us grow friendships and community for both me and Dan, and Caroline and Kate. Please surround us with Christian families we can enjoy this life with. God please help me to feel at home here, to settle down and know I'm loved.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment