Thursday, September 15, 2011

Time

Last week I celebrated my 30th birthday. It got me thinking about Caroline and her 30th birthday - there's so much time between now and then, and I don't intend to rush one moment of it. However, thinking about that span of time inspired today's prayer.

Dear God,
Thank you for the time you've already given me with my precious daughter Caroline. Today I pray for more - lots more. I pray that you give our family health and many years together. I pray that the time you give us is filled with love and happiness, with excitement and success. Please grant us time together to grow into the family you made us to be. God please also help us to be grateful for all the time -- from tiny wonderful moments to long years -- that you're giving us.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment