Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Good Girlfriends

Dear God,
Today we went to the playground with one of Caroline's friends. It's so sweet to watch her get old enough to start establishing relationships with other children. Caroline's a hugger - and she made sure she had a chance to hug her girlfriend today. Tonight, after she's gone to bed, I'm working on setting my dining table for a dinner party I'm hosting tomorrow night for some of my girlfriends. I'm struck by how blessed Caroline and I both are to have good girlfriends in our lives. Thank you God for these women, and God please put women like these in my future and in Caroline's future. Please bless us both with girlfriends in every season of our lives, and teach us both how to hang on to good friends when we find them.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment